If you are 18 to 24 or know someone who is, this is for YOU!
Screening begins March 18 to assist youth between 18 and 24 years old living in Pierce County who want to get started on a path to gaining occupational skills to help them get and keep a livable wage job.
Participants should be doing one of the following:
- Getting a GED
- Participating in a Running or Fresh Start program
- Participating in an apprenticeship program
- Not yet in a post-secondary program
- Low income - at or above 175% of the poverty level
- Currently receiving public assistance (or within the last 6 months)
- Have exhausted their Unemployment Insurance benefits