Friday, March 8, 2013
The Mobile Veterans Counseling Center will be on the South Hill campus on Wed., March 13, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. They will be here to assist Veterans in a variety of different ways.
• Individual and group counseling for Veterans and their families
• Family counseling for military related issues
• Bereavement counseling for families who experience an active duty death
• Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
• Outreach and education including Post-Deployment Health Reassessment Program, community events, etc.
• Substance abuse assessment and referral
• Employment assessment and referral
• Veterans Benefits Administration explanation and referral
• Screening and referral for medical issues including traumatic brain injury, depression, etc.
Please contact your Veteran Navigator, Patrick Yelladay, at 253-589-5966 for more information.