- Honorably discharged Veterans and students drawing or those who have exhausted unemployment
- Individuals who provided unpaid services to a family member(s) in the home and were dependent on that income, but are no longer supported by that income and are unemployed or underemployed
- Vulnerable worker; underemployed? (2 OF THE BELOW CRITERIA MUST BE MET)
- Working in a “not in demand” occupation and going to school to retrain; and/or
- Have not earned 45 credits or a certificate or degree related to their college course work; and/or
- You need new skills to remain employed.
- Were you self-employed and are now unemployed as a result of general economic conditions in the community?
Friday, January 4, 2013
Worker Retraining funds for Winter quarter are still available. Did you know that WRT is available to:
If so, please come over to the Ask Me Center or the Advising and Counseling Center in Bldg. 17 to pick up an application. This is grant money that can help out with tuition, fees, books, childcare and transportation and it does not need to be repaid.