Program start: March 28th, 2012
I-BEST (Integrated Basic Education & Skills Training) are certificate programs that combine Adult Basic Education and technical skills training using a team- teaching approach. Programs are 2-3 quarters in length, leading to high demand employment or transferring of credits to pathway certificate/degree programs.
Remember, I-BEST may be a great fit if any of these conditions apply…
- The student is working on or has not attained a GED or High School diploma.
- The student has never been in a college environment.
- The student never felt like high school was the “right fit” for them.
- The student is ESL level 6 or higher.
- The student has a high school diploma or GED but feels they need a classroom with additional supports in place.
- The student appreciates a team teaching approach that motivates them to do their best and opens doors to additional educational opportunities!
General I-BEST Information
I-BEST NAC Information