Friday, November 2, 2012
Now recruiting for I-BEST Computer Assisted Design certificate program, beginning winter quarter, 2013.
Remember, I-BEST is a great fit if…
* The student is working on or has not attained a GED or High School diploma.
* The student has never been in a college environment.
* The student never felt like high school was the “right fit” for them.
* The student is ESL level 5 or higher.
* The student has a high school diploma or GED but feels they need a classroom with additional supports in place for their success.
* The student appreciates a team teaching approach that motivates them to do their best and opens doors to additional educational opportunities!
If you have interested students, please have them call I-BEST Program Specialist, Pat Lange at (253) 589-5524 or make an appointment in Building 37.