3) Are receiving some type of aid through the CPTC Financial Aid Office.
4) Self-identify as being in need of holiday assistance.
5) Not receiving other holiday assistance.
- Donate a new, unwrapped toy or wrapping paper. The collection box is located in Building 17, Student Records area.
- Encourage your program or department to adopt a family. We anticipate the need to be greater this year due to the economy. If you belong to a large department or program and your group is able to donate many gifts, you may consider, instead, donating to more than one family. Simply complete the adoption form attached and return by the deadline, Nov. 4.
- Donate funds to the CPTC Foundation in the name of Holiday House.
- Help staff the Holiday House pick-up station on Dec. 6. Call Phil Terry at (253) 589-5572 to volunteer.
Questions? Call the Holiday House help line and leave a message at (253) 589-5745. Be sure to leave your name, phone number, and specific questions so that a volunteer is able to return your call.
Download the application here: Holiday House Application for Assistance.