Friday, July 6, 2012
With the renovation occurring in Building 15 this summer, Library and computer lab hours have been adjusted to assure appropriate coverage of these areas. The location of these services have also changed, so here’s what you need to know if students ask you about the Library, Computer Lab, or other services previously available in Building 15:
· During the summer quarter, library services are still located in Building 15, but they’ve moved to the old cafeteria space where the tutoring center had been.
· Students can enter the library through the south doors facing building 16.
· Library hours for summer quarter are as follows:
Monday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
(There are no Saturday hours during summer quarter)
· The computer lab has been moved to Building 23, Room 111 (previously the Retail Business Classroom) for the summer and fall quarters.
· Computer Lab Hours for summer quarter are as follows:
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
· The Tutoring Center has been moved to Building 17, Room 240 for summer quarter.
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Moved to Building 14, Room 102 for summer quarter
· Moved to Building 10, Room 118 for summer quarter
· This space is only available during times scheduled by instructors. It’s not an open lab.
Posted by Gen Hayes at 8:47 AM