Presented by EOC representative Jessica Moore
Looking for funding to pay for your education? Need assistance completing your FAFSA?
Join us for an informative workshop on the basics of financial aid.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Jessica Moore, please call the CPTC Advising Office: 253-589-5548
DATE: Tuesday, June 26th
LOCATION: Building 16, Room 105
If you would like assistance completing your 2012-2013 FAFSA, please bring the following items with you to the workshop:
- Your Social Security number
- Your driver’s license number, if you have one
- Your W-2 forms and Federal Income Tax return.
- If married, spouse’s W-2 and Federal Income Tax return.
- Your current bank statements and records of stocks, bonds and other investments
- Your records of other untaxed income received, such as Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Need Families (TANF), welfare or veteran’s benefits
- Your business or farm records, if applicable
- Your alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- If you are a dependent student, you will also need:
- Your parent(s)’ Social Security number(s)
- Your parent(s)’ income and financial records (as listed above)
Not sure if you are a dependent student?
Visit: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/help.htm to determine your status.