Presented by EOC representative Jessica Moore
Looking for funding to pay for your education? Need assistance completing your FAFSA?
Join us for an informative workshop on the basics of financial aid.
If you would like assistance completing your 2012-2013 FAFSA, please bring the following items with you to the workshop:
- Your Social Security number
- Your driver’s license number, if you have one
- Your W-2 forms and Federal Income Tax return.
- If married, spouse’s W-2 and Federal Income Tax return.
- Your current bank statements and records of stocks, bonds and other investments
- Your records of other untaxed income received, such as Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Need Families (TANF), welfare or veteran’s benefits
- Your business or farm records, if applicable
- Your alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- If you are a dependent student, you will also need:
- Your parent(s)’ Social Security number(s)
- Your parent(s)’ income and financial records (as listed above)
Visit: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/help.htm to determine your status.
TIMES: Session 1—10:00am-12:00pm and Session 2—2:00pm-4:00pm
LOCATION: Building 15, Room 101(Session 1), Room 104 (Session 2)