11:00 am to 3:00 pm (Transfer Fair ends at 2:00 pm)
The Atrium, Building 23
This event will be held on Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. We have made a major addition to this Fair and it will now also be a Transfer Fair. The Transfer Fair will begin at 11:00 am and end at 2:00 pm. We have five colleges committed to participate with a 6th who is in the process of confirming, attendees listed below.
This will be a great opportunity for the entire campus to have access to Wellness Vendors and for your students to receive information about transfer opportunities.
Participating Vendors are:
- Pierce County Health Department (STD Screenings)
- CPTC Nursing Students (Blood Pressure Readings)
- Blood Pressure and Body Mass Index (BMI) testing
- Nikken Wellness Technologies
- Brilliant Life Chiropractic
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Planned Parenthood
- Renaissance Chiropractic Center
- Belly Dancing Lesson/Demonstration
- Healthy Self Naturopathic Services
- Breast Cancer Resource Center
This should be a great event so come on out and join us!